Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Friday, February 29, 2008

Surprise surprise...

Wow... Amazing... I cant believe it... I actually have become the head prefect for afternoon session... Wow... (I know, unbelievable right?) Well... Its not that amazing cause its not an easy job... I mean like wow... Ok enough of that... Well... Today was the day of the fourian run... They actually ran 2 km!!! I didn't run cause I had to help with the prize giving... (My goodness... Pn. Ginny really had a fit!) Man Im seriously bored today... Tired to... After the fourian run me, Kirstin, Jean Ann, Christy, Ben Sern, Wei Beng, Daryl, Leonard, Ryan, Sharmaine and Carlson went to have a drink in a shop... After that me, Christy, Jean Ann,Daryl, Kirstin and Ben Sern walked Sharmaine back to school... Since the next day was her birthday we followed the tradition and gladly poured water and flour over her. The poor girl... She looked like a walking cake batter... Haha! Thats it for now!

No comments: