Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!!!


Tagged by Jean Ann
List out 5 things you wish for:
1. A life...
2. Money...
3. To have all my dreams and wishes come true!!!
4. To make the ones I love proud...
5. To just be me!!!
The person who tagged you: Jean Ann
Your first 5 impressions of her/him:
1. A wonderful christian...
2. A nice person...
3. A very kind hearted person...
4. A very lovable person...
5. Sometimes annoying... (jk jk)
The most memorable thing s/he has done/given to you:
Nothing really... Lol... :P
If s/he becomes your lover, you two will:
Not possible and yes it will never happen!!!
If s/he becomes your enemy, the reason will be because:
When it happens I shall tell...
the 5 people I want to kacau?
1. Jean Ann
2. Li-Kenn
3. Ashley
4. Wei Beng
5. Christy
Who is 3 having a relationship with?
Hmm... K. V. ???? LOL!!! (jk jk) No one I think...
Who is 5 having a relationship with?
I have no idea...
If 2 & 3 got together, would it be a good thing?
No comment...
What about 4 & 5?
=)
What is 3 studying?
She is in form 2...
When was the last time you chatted with 5?
In school today...
Does 4 work?
No...
Would you be with 1?
No way... She is a girl for goodness sakes...
How about 5?
Nope... She's also a girl...
Does 2 have any siblings?
Yup... Two older sisters...
How did you get to know 2 & 4?
2 - School...
4 - Church and school...
Where does 1 live?
USJ 5
Is 3 the sexiest person in the world?
Thats not for me to say... LOL
5 people you tag:
1. Wei Beng
2. Bianca
3. Wei Liang
4. JinXian
5. Joon Keit

No comments: