Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Camp???

Hello people!!! I'm really sorry I didn't update my blog for so long. Anyway, life's fine. Nothing much has changed. Got my results back. Not to good though. I'm definitely not proud of it. Well there's BM-62%, BI-90%, Maths-84%, Science-87%, Sej-4o%, Geo-48% and KH-56%. So? What do you think? I think its bad. Really bad... Ok. Enough about that. Back to the point. My day today was kinda fun. Not to fun, not to boring. We had a briefing about camp today though. After thinking and struggling to decide I finally decided to go for camp. I guess I should right? I mean my friends know whats my reason but I'm so not gonna tell you guys!!! Well, I checked out the website of the place we're going to have the camp and I guess it seems ok. It doesn't look to bad, but hey! Pictures can be deceiving!!! Here's the link so you can check it out for yourselves. I'm really hoping and praying that everything will be fine. If it isn't I really don't know what I'll do... To bad Ms See Jean Ann can't go... I'm really glad the rest of them are though. Thank God for that! Or I would have had to be alone!!! So I'm really kinda looking forward to it. Not a lot!!! But a little bit... Well I hope your happy guys!!! I'm going for camp!!! HAPPY!?!?!? Lol... Sorry about that... I needed to get that out of my system. God! Please make sure this camp will be better that the ones before!!! Thank you!!! So I guess thats it! Hope I make it out alive!!! Lol!

:]

Chiao!!!

No comments: