Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, July 13, 2009

Subang Rally!!! (P.U.S.H.)

Hello people!!! I know, its been a very long time since I last updated and I'm sorry about that. Anyway, subang rally was a blast!!! Well the day started of like this,

I was an usher so I got up at 6 and went with Ming Wei to Sunway College at 7 something. We were briefed and were put at different stations. It was an exhausting experience. I was so tired that when I came home I just fell on the sofa and dozed off!!! Well,I think partly it was because we were not allowed to use the elevator and the hall where the rally took place was on the forth floor!!! So I think I spent most of my time climbing the stairs than doing anything else!


Session 1

The first session of the conference was a blast! First we had worship and then Hannah Yoeh gave a short speech. Then, it was Pastor Daniel Singh's turn. He was really good! I went out for alter call and then all the SMK USJ 4 students gathered for prayer. We then broke into small groups. I led my group in prayer. Then it was lunch time. Everyone lined up to get their lunch but because the line was so awfully long I decided to just get a drink from the vending machine. Jean Ann (don't ask me why) waited in line at a stall for the longest time just to buy a sandwich!!! And I thought she wanted to buy a hot dog so she had to wait but instead she bought a prepacked sandwich which was already on the counter!!! Lol. She can be a very funny girl la sometimes. Then she gave one of her sandwiches to the boys. It was so amusing to see Wei Beng, Daryl and Ben Sern fight over a sandwich!!!


Session 2

The second session was awesome!!! Worship was good because they sang my favourite song!!! Pastor Andy spoke and knowing pastor Andy, his sermon was full of life and energy!!! He was like those wind up toys that would never stop jumping and chattering until you stop them!!! It was cool. Well I went out for alter call again. This time I got filled with the spirit. It was a nice feeling to experience it again. After that, the conference was over. And now for the night concert!!!

Night Concert

Well, after the conference, all the ushers were given a briefing. It was 5.15 and they told everyone to be back at the hall at 6.30! And the worst part was that the only place to have dinner was at Sunway Pyramid and the only way to get there was to take the shuttle bus or a taxi! Jean Ann, Wei Beng, Daryl and Ben Sern had already gone to Sunway Pyramid so I decided to just have dinner at the College Cafeteria with Amy. But well wonder of all wonders, the cafeteria was closed! On the way to the cafeteria, me and Amy met some of the other ushers from our school. We all decided to rush the Sunway for dinner. We ran to a bus outside the college and realised that it wasn't the shuttle bus. Then Ming Wei spotted some taxi's and they said that it was only gonna be 5 bucks from where we were to Sunway. I thought it was an ok fare. So 5 of us crammed into a taxi while the others went with the 2 other taxi's. When we reached Sunway Pyramid, we ran to McDonalds. But well, it was packed! So we decided to go to KFC instead. We had a really quick meal (except Darren cause he was such a slow eater) and then we ran to get a taxi and were taken back to Sunway College.

The night concert started of well with one of the best worship sessions I had ever been to. It was really like a concert! Then there was a cool dance performance by the City Harvest Church. The sermon was by Pastor Clement Wong. Then, it was alter call time. It lasted for quite a while actually. I prayed for Pamela and gave her a word. And the night ended with one last round of worship were they sang my favourite song again. After that all the ushers and other volunteers gathered to stack the chairs and clean up. It was already 11.45 by that time. I had spent 18 whole hours just having fun and praising God!!! It had a very nice, fun and exhausting time! Alas, it was time to go home. Because I had no transport, Anna sent me home. (Thanks Anna!!!)


Home

When I got back home I dug my bag for the key and opened the door because no one was home. I got in the house and literally fell on the sofa and dozed off! When my family came home it was already around 1 am? It was one of the nicest times I ever had.

Thats all!!! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!!! :]


Here are some pictures,


Me and Vivian!!!


Me and Ming Wei!!!


Me and Shu Run wearing the P.U.S.H. t-shirt!!!
(mine was the normal one and hers was the committee one)


Me and Anna!!!


Me and Pamela!!!




No comments: