Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Its so unbelievable!!!!

Hey people! I'm back! I know, I know your all wondering what happened to me. Well, I was having my exams (PMR, Trials and Gerak Gempur). So now that its over, I'm back to blogging. I'm feeling kinda happy and sad at the same time. Weird right? Well, that's how it it. Anyway, Its good to be back. I'm really planning to have lots of fun in these 3 months of holidays. Hopefully I'll be able to do lots of stuff! I'm currently going through boredom. Isn't it sad? You must be thinking, PMR is over and she's bored?!?!?! Whats wrong with this girl?!?! But well, hey. That's the way it is. One thing good though, I'm feeling much more relaxed. Which is really great. I also get to do all the things I've been wanting to do!!! Now that's nice. To bad it wont last forever...
So, I better get started!!! Oh and here are some pictures from the prefect dinner!!!
That's all for now!
Bye! :]








At the 2009 Prefect Dinner with the form 3's!!!
(Can you spot me?)

2 comments:

Adino said...

Yay! Exams over!!

Welcome back to blogging!

Jasmyne Foo said...

Haha!!! Yup!!! Thank you!!! :P