Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You have certainly made my day!!!

Hello people!!! Well, as you all know today is New Years Eve!!! Can you believe it!!! Well the year 2008 has been a great year. This year has helped me realize many things. Throughout my entire life I don't think any year could beat this one. It took time for me to process all the changes that I've been through but to me it was all worth it. I got to know myself better, (I know what your thinking, weird right?) I got to know my family better, I even got to know some of my friends better. But best of all, I got to know my God and Heavenly Father better. And I thank him so much for making me a better person and for giving me so much joy in the year 2008. And I'm also very thankful for some of the opportunities he gave me. Anyway, the year 2009 will be a very special year to me (Some of you may know why). Wow. I still can't believe that this year is almost over! So to all of you that stood by me no matter what and even helped me realize the truth, thank you. You have certainly made my day!!! So,


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


From me, Jasmyne to you!!!
31st December 2008

No comments: