Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Jesus loves me this I know" - Jasmine Apryl Tan

Well well well, a wierd title huh? Not exactly... This post is dedicated to a girl I know who shares the (sorta) the same name as I do. Well Jas, I gotta admit Im gonna miss you. Although not seeing your grumpy and sad face all the time should be nice, it isnt exactly (sorta! just kiddin).... Cause then I know that person I love to bully cant be bullied by me anymore!!! Hehe... Anyway, thanks for the post dedicated to me on your blog - (http://jazzybooo.blogspot.com/) It really means a lot to me that your actually willing to do such a thing for me. Remember what I told you! You better not forget it!!! Take care dear girl! Remember, you can always come to me if you need help! Do keep that silly, grumpy attitude of yours or you just wouldn't be you!!! Remember one last thing, and that is God loves you very much!!!

This is dedicated to Jasmine Apryl Tan Szu-Yin!!!
Feedback of - "..but no one is great without Christ in their heart" - jasmyne foo
(http://jazzybooo.blogspot.com/)



Jasmine Apryl Tan Szu-Yin!

(I thought this picture was decent and at least we can sorta see her true face!!!)

No comments: