Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tetanus Toxoid (ATT)???

Yup. Tetanus Toxoid. Got an injection today. It wasn't that bad I guess. I mean it did hurt and my hand is numb but its for my own good right? To tell you the truth it was ok but on the other hand, side effects are sorta getting on my nerves. Fevers, coughs, colds and so on. Unbearable. Anyway, I was freaked out at first but calmed down evetually. A lot of my friends found the jab to be terribly painful. Jean Ann onthe other hand laughed after she got hers. Talk about 'kooky'! No la, Im just kidding. Besides, laughter is the best medicine. And CHINESE NEW YEAR is coming soon!!! Yay!!! A whole week of from school!!! Correction. I think holidays are the best medicine! Lol!!! Anyway, gotta go. So it'll just be a short one today. Bye!!! :]

And oh yeah,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
in advance!!!

No comments: