Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Changes... Good or bad???

I think I'd go with both good and bad. Wouldn't you??? Being 15 sure is different. And hard to! A lot has changed this year. I finally can see why I wasn't exactly looking forward to it, but that isn't something I would like to share with you guys. Its a real change but well change is good. Right??? Maybe... I really actually kinda excited at first but now, I just cant wait for it to end!!! My friends are great though. That's one good point! Sort of... I also know now that you certainly cannot and I mean CANNOT judge a book by its cover. Oh wait! I knew that! But my friends didn't... Well at least some of them... I somehow wish i could turn back time but I guess that just doesn't happen now does it??? I don't think so. Well I guess that's all for today. Thanks for reading about my so called miserable life! Not!!! :]

(This post was done due to the complaints that I got and especially from a certain girl named Miss Wong Ee Lyn!!!)

No comments: