Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged again...

Tagged by Jean Ann and Wei Beng
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. What is on your mind?
- Hmm... I Believe in You - Il Divo and Celine Dion
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
- No...
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island,
who are the 11 buddies you would take with you?
- God!!!
- Jean Ann : She's a good friend
- Ashley : Every one needs a weirdo by their side =P
- Christy : She's ok
- Michelle : She may not be the nicest girl around, but she's ok
- Daryl : Hmm... Nice guy
- Li-Kenn : A friend
- Wei Beng : MENGADA!
- Leonard : Joker
- Subash : Wannabe
- Ben Sern : No comment
4. Where do you really want to go?
- Heaven
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- That my dream of being famous will come true!!! Lol
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Uh huh =)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- Hmm... My friends and my relationship with a certain someone
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Hmm... Lets wait till that happens to find out...
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- If it really matters then yes, but if not then no...
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- She is a girl, she is my friend and she is a christian
- He is a guy, he is annoying/mengada and he is a christian
11. What is the 3 things you need to propose to someone?
- Love (most impotant)
- Commitment
- Sincerity
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- People who think they are know it all's
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Hmm... Air? Lol
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you
or would you rather they keep quiet?
- It depends... But yeah I guess I would rather have people point it out to me...
15. Question removed.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- YES!!! I admit!!! I am a shopaholic!!! Lol...
17. What is the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- Thats for me to know and for you to never find out!!!
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- Hmm... My hard headedness.
19. Are you fabulous?
- Hmm... I dunno???
20. Would you wanna change the world ?
- If its possible sure! But its not...
Question removed :
Love having fun with your friends???
- YUP!!!
Tag:
- Jean Ann
- Wei Beng
- Wei Liang
- Joon Keit
- Aifa
-Kirstin
- Jinxian
- Chia Mei

No comments: