Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well well well...

Oh well... Once again stress has taken over... It just seems so unreal and unconvincing... One minute you feel happy and well and the next minute your sad and unwell!!! AARGH!!! Its so annoying!!! Like for example... I was just fine and dandy on Friday... It started off normally, and then as the hours passed, It got worse... And the stress even made me get a sore throat!!! What does that tell you??? Well it tells me that I'm on to level 10 when it comes to getting stressed out! (Thats bad because there are only 12 levels...) Well... I guess its also because the school choir competition's coming up and of course it doesn't help that I'm in the school team... It just makes things seem worse doesn't it... Well there is worse to come... But i guess I shall share it with you some other time!

No comments: