Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged!!!

Tagged by Jean Ann
Real Name : Jasmyne Foo
Nickname : Jas, Jasmynian (Vaenisaa), Foo (Ashley), Flower
Married : Umm... NO!!!
Male/Female : Female... Duh...
High school : SMK USJ 4
College : Nope... Not yet...
Are You A Healthy Freak? : No not really...
Do You Have A Crush On Someone? : Yeah but only a little...
Do You Like Yourself : Yeah sometimes...
First...
Surgery : Never been to one before...
Person You See In The Morning : Myself when I look in the mirror...
Award : Well... Is my leaving certificate from my kindergarten counted???
Sport You Join : Frisbee!!!
Vacation : Cameron Highlands I think...
Concert : My mothers school tadika concert...
Drinking : Milk I guess...
I'm About To : Take my first look at the world???
Your future...
Want Kids : Yeah..
Want To Get Married : Yeah..
Careers In Mind : Veterenarian, actress maybe?
Which is better?
Lips Or Eyes? : Eyes I guess...
Hugs Or Kisses? : Both...
Shorter Or Taller? : Taller if possible...
Romantic Or Spontaneous? : Both... Two is always better than one you know...
Sensitive Or Loud? : Both...
Troublemaker Or Hesitant? : None i guess...
Have you ever..
Kissed A Stranger? : NO!!! AND I NEVER WILL!!! Yeesh!!!
Drank Bubbles : Once or twice...
Lost Glasses / Contacts : Glasses... But i found it after that...
Ran Away From Home : I tried to when I was younger...
Liked Someone Younger : Nope...
Broke someone's heart : How should I know???
Been arrested : Never have been and never will be i guess...
Cried when someone died :
Is this a trick question??? Cause,
I have never heard of someone who doesn't cry when someone dies
Do you believe in...
Yourself? : Yup.
Miracles : Obviously!
Magic : No I do not believe in it...
Angels : Of course!
Answer truthfully...
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now? : No I dont think so...
Tag 5 ppl : Umm... Kirstin, Wei Liang, Syaza, Seo Jinxian and Chia Mei!!! Lol... Cause those are the only ones I know who haven't been tagged yet...

No comments: