Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blahhh...

Blahhh is so how im feeling right now... Sheesh... Having a super bad cough and sore throat right now... I so can't believe that installation day is tomorrow!!! And the worst part is that I have to sing for a performance and im currently having that super bad cough and sore throat!!! AARGH!!! What am I going to do!!! Sigh... I cant wait to see all the new prefects in uniform!!!
Its gonna be so cool!!! Lol...

Anyway, on Saturday the prefects (well not all) got together to clean the room. We painted it nicely. Im not meaning to be 'berat sebelah' or anything but the afternoon session prefects did almost everything. And the best part about all this is, after everything was done, I found out that the afternoon session prefects were banned from using the prefect room. I know what your thinking, pfft... Well thats the way it is I guess... I don't know why but I feel that the afternoon session prefects are always unappreciated... Oh well... Im feeling so bored!!! I just cant believe I haven't finished my geo folio!!! Sigh... I just hope my throat gets better before the performance tomorrow... Anyway, I guess thats all there is for today!!!

1 comment:

Kirstin Wong said...

its not that your banned from the room, its just that you can't use the room.

it doesn't only apply to you guys but the whole prefects' board i guess.

we just don't want it to get messed up.

maybe it'll change with the new board. who knows.