Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Recap!!!

Boy, today was one hectic day... Firstly before I say how my day went I would like to make a correction to something... Well remember when I wrote about the form 1 prefects? Well I agree that I was a little to harsh with my words... Well basically they are good people, not great but good. They just kinda get on my nerves sometimes or most of the time. Lol. Well this is kinda like a public apology... Now to continue telling you about my day...
Well it started out like this, we went to school early in the morning. We stayed back. Firstly we went to have lunch at a nearby shop. And we meaning me, Jean Ann, Safura, Christy and Ashley... After ordering our lunch Jean Ann read us an sms that she told us about earlier. And yes it was private... Anyway, after all that we went back to school while Jean Ann went home. By the time Jean Ann came back to school, most of the students were there. Then we kinda tried to foreplay our own drama. And obviously it didn't work as planned... So that was pretty much a let down... Then we had our practice for our prefect installation... I was kinda giving some people singing lessons. I guess thats kinda it... Well thats it... Cya.

No comments: