Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feeling down and blue...

My life has been a disaster from the start!!! Sigh... Sorry for the depressing start cause its exactly how I'm feeling right now... The other day, me and my friends were playing truth or dare... And of course as you all know from Wei Beng's blog I had to tell my deepest darkest secret, I was a little heavy hearted and didn't really want to say it... But well, I did... It took a lot of courage for me to say it... I wasn't exactly happy though... Actually the reason why I couldn't say it is not because I was shy or anything like that... Well basically, my deepest darkest secret was that I liked (I put the d in bold so that you know I so don't like him anymore) some guy that they all knew... He is a nice guy and all but he is the guy that gave me this mentality that all guys are idiots and has made me never like a guy ever again cause it sucks liking a guy or at least a guy between the ages of 12-17... Nowadays I feel very uncomfortable when he's near me and I feel super angry but hey, I have to leave the past behind... Now I feel better not liking a guy... It makes me realize that I actually can use my brain and that I can think more!!! Lol... (Oh and just for your info, please never mention it to me that I liked him cause I would love to forget it!!! This goes especially to T.W.B and S.B.S!!!)
Anyway, I'm also mad because of my 'fellow' prefects. But not those in my batch. I mean the new ones. The form 1's. Well basically, most of them have kinda made my life a living hell!!! Well that's life for me... I want to thank some of my friends for helping though... It means a lot to me... Like today, I was pretty mad firstly, so I got them all together for a briefing... But it got interrupted so many times I had to cancel it half way. But they kinda got my point. (I think?) Just about 2 hours later, they forgot absolutely EVERYTHING I said. They even broke some things for goodness sakes!!! It was horrendous!!! And worst of all there was no cooperation or communication!!! Sigh... I can't believe these 'PREFECTS' are going to take over the afternoon session... It just seems so unbelievable... But i guess I still have a little faith in them... I just hope they will change... I notice that its because of them I have all this stress... I also notice that nowadays I feel super tired and feel as if my heartbeat is going to just stop and that I'm going to suddenly just lose my breath!!! And obviously the teachers don't really make it easier for me... Well, I guess that's it for now. Bye.

No comments: