Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Time passes by...

Wow... Its been a long time since i have updated hasn't it... Well... I'm sorry i haven't... As you can see I kinda added some changes to it... Time has passed and its already July! Anyway, so much has been going on!!! As you all kinda know that there were probationers before? Well now they have been selected!!! There are only 20 left. Installation day is coming up on the 14th of July. So many things have happened these last few weeks... There were fights, demon possession, stress and much more... But i'm not going to elaborate on it. Not to brag or anything but most of you know that i'm the head prefect of my session and it is really getting to me... The stress is very overpowering!!!

Well basically, its really REALLY REALLY getting to me... Oh well... One of the minor problems in my life... Well I guess now its time to get serious... Anyway, there is this guy i know, he is a super nice guy. He is one of the nicest guys ever!!! Well he has a problem and he needs help financially. Well actually he didn't really want anyone to know but finally told me what was going on (but i'm not telling what). Its a real shame... But I know God lets all this happen for a reason. Me and my friend tried to help him by buying him food and water to let him bring it home for his family and him. But it is really sad to see a child of God suffer so... I almost cried just looking at him... Anyway, if you would like to help, me and my friends might be having a sale or donation at SMK USJ 4. I will post when the sale will be some other time. So please wait till further notice.

Anyway... I guess that's all I have to say for now... BYE!!!

No comments: