Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fan Dancing???

Lol... Seriously... I mean it... I'm fan dancing!!! Lol... Its for the Australians when they come to Malaysia. Man, it looks easy but its totally not!!! It is seriously quite tiring... My feet hurt cause I danced bare footed. Yeesh... My hand hurts cause of that fan of mine... The screw came out so I had to like tie it with rubber bands... The choreographer is seriously good though... He totally thought of all the steps, and in only like 1 and a half weeks!!! I cant wait till the aussie's come!!! One of them will be staying at my house!!! Lol... Oh ya, guess what??? I'm over it!!! Hahaha!!! I feel so free and happy!!! Wanna know what I'm over??? SORRY!!! I'm so not gonna tell you!!! Muahahaha!!! Anyway, sorry about that... It was just a sudden outburst... Hehe... Well, I'm currently addicted to the finale dance song for the Australians... Haha!!! Its very very addictive and nice!!! I guess thats kinda it... Will update again soon (I hope)!!!

No comments: