Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A very upsetting goodbye...

Hmm... Words cannot really describe how I really feel. But I shall try my best to do so. Anyway, school has been a bit of a drag lately. There have been a lot of upsetting moments happening in school for me. But the main thing that upsets me the most is that those amazing trainee teachers that I told you about before have left!!! I can't believe time has passed by so quickly... Well, me and Jean Ann came up with a brilliant idea and that was to make homemade cards for those amazing trainee teachers. Well, we went down to the bookshop to get some supplies and then got to work (Christy kind of chipped in). The cards turned out beautifully. Anyway, we put them on their tables as a surprise. I hope they like them!!! Anyway, all I can say is, to those four amazing trainee teachers, thank you for all you have done for me, I am forever grateful. You have showed me that one can do anything if they put their mind to it. I hope and pray that you will continue to inspire children's lives in everything you do. May you always excel in everything you are to do. God bless you! You shall always be in my prayers!

No comments: