Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, September 1, 2008

Heart warming moments...

Why heart warming moments you ask? Well cause they are. Hello fellow readers! Lol... Anyway for me, the heart warming moments I have had are usually spent with my friends and family. But this time its really with my teachers. I may not be very close to them but to me they have made a difference to my life by affecting others lives. By doing so, these teachers have given some of my friends a sense of guidance which I have tried to do but could not have done. But this goes out mainly to the new trainee teachers such as Mr Johnny Ong, Miss Karyn (or at least I think thats how her name is spelt) and the other two trainee teachers whose names I forgot. It is amazing how some people or some students can hate these amazing and gifted trainee teachers of SMK USJ 4's afternoon session. They are very kind and to me they are actually the only teachers who really respect the students for who they are. It is a real shame that none of these teachers are teaching my class but even so, they have still made a change and effect on my life. So I would like to say a special thanks to Mr Johnny Ong, Miss Karyn and the other two trainee teachers whose names I forgot!!!!!

Ps, Keep doing what you do best!!! I will always remember what you have done for me!!! Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

R we hated? Btw u can call d other trainee teacher ms. Karen. To round up yr list there's Yamunadevi (my teaching partner) & Yegnese Raja.

Jasmyne Foo said...

Oh thank you. :) Umm well... There are some that think that way but I totally don't agree with them. :)