Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An unusual yet interesting english lesson...

Hello people!!! Lol... How was my day you ask? Well it was a little upsetting at first but as time went by it got better and better. Oh ya! Remember my last post??? When I said I didn't know what were the names of those other 2 teachers? Well their names are Miss Yegnese and Miss Yamunadevi and Miss Karyn is actually Miss Karen (thank you for telling me Mr Johnny Ong :]). Anyway, moving on. Well today was pretty normal at first. But when it came to the last 2 periods of school, me, Jean Ann, Michelle and Li Ping Went to Mr Johnny Ong's class just to sit in on one of his lessons (for me and Jean Ann it was our first time doing so). It was pretty interesting actually. Since we were not from 2S, the other students said there were aliens sitting in (meaning us). Knowing most teachers, they would chase those 'aliens' out. But amazingly, Mr Ong welcomed us (its amazing for me as I have never encountered anything like that before). Anyway, the lesson was about a man named Malcolm. This lesson was something very new to me because the way it was taught was very different and very surprising. For me, english was never taught to me this way before. It was something that not many teachers would teach about. It was like a breath of fresh air. In a way, his teaching sort of challenges your mind to think differently. To me, Mr Johnny Ong is one really gifted teacher!!! So I guess that was really one of the only interesting parts about my day (the other part is a secret). Thats all!!! Bye!!!

(Oh ya!!! I almost forgot!!! To all the Muslims out there in Malaysia, Selamat Berpuasa!!!)

No comments: