Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally!


Me and my buddies!!! :]


Hey hey people!!! Lol... Well, its been a really tiresome week for me... So its not really true that relaxation is the number one thing you get most of during the holidays. Haha... To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for my buddies I would be bored stiff!!! Thank God for them! Anyway, last, last week on Monday I think, me and my 3 buddies went out to Taipan (I know, its a very late update). We had like the best time ever! Sorta... Hehe... We had 'lunch' there and did some window shopping. I mean there really isn't much in taipan. Met Jean Ann's mum and brother and followed them to a little shop for a while. Eventually we left them and went to do more window shopping. When it started to rain we went to my house. We played the Game of Life and Monopoly. My mum baked brownies so we all had a few pieces. Then everyone went home. This is kind of a short post because there really isn't anything else but we did spend almost 6 hours! Oh well, I shall let most of the pictures do the talking for this post cause Im kinda tired today. Oh! And guess what! I finished reading my boodk the Theater Shoes along with another book called Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume. So basically I have finished two books. Im currently trying to finish another book called The Wedding Planner's Daughter by Coleen Murtaugh Paratore. Some of you may know that I had actually bought this book a long time ago but never really bothered to read it. Hehe. So I finally told myself to read it and I find that it has a very interesting story line! Hehe. So I guess thats it. Here are the wonderful pictures me and my buddies took. Enjoy! (Sorry, this post is really late cause I actually made it like a week ago but because there was something wrong with my computer I couldn't post it until now)

( P.s, We finally got a group picture with Ashley in it! :] )


Monopoly!!! :]


Playing the game of life... :]


:]


No comments: