Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Janelle

Tagged by Janelle

1. What’s your ambition?
a) Not to sure about that yet...

2.Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
a) Friends obviously...

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
a) As often as when pigs and donkeys fly! :]

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
a) I guess so???

5. How many babies you want?
a) I have no idea...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
a) Umm... Yeah???

7. What is your goal for this year?
a) To just be me and just have fun!!!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
a) Huh??? Eternity love??? Isn't it eternal love??? Anyway, yeah sure I do...

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
a) I
b) really
c) have
d) no
e) absolute
f) idea
g) of what
h) a perfect
i) boyfriend or girlfriend
j) is!!!
There!!! I listed 10!!! :]


10. What are you really afraid of?
a) Many things... But for now, I cant remember them... :]

11. What is your bad habits?
a) Are!!! Are!!! What are your bad habits!!! Umm, I have to many!!! :]

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
a) Umm, yeah... Get to know me before you judge me. Thats all!!! :]

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
a) Lets have the readers answer that themselves...

14. What does flying mean to you?
a) Flying??? I guess its like floating in the sky???

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
a) Umm... Its a secret so I shall not tell you!!! :]

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
a) She is my sister
b) She is sometimes a pain but not always
c) A good listener (sometimes but most of the time)
d) An awsome elder sister
e) A great counselour
f) A super cool friend
g) Rocks!!!

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
a) Nothing? :]

19. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else??? (Personal Question)
a) Yup. Sometimes...

20. How are you today?
a) Tired!!! :]

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.

List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
a) Jean Ann
b) Christy
c) Wei Beng
d) Ben Sern
e) Bianca

No comments: