Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged by Lilyan

Tagged by Lilyan

1.Five things you love to say are.
a) ok
b) whatever
c) mengada
d) what
e) ?

2.The sweetest thing your lover can do for you on V-Day?
a) Be nice???

3. Girls. You prefer receiving 1 pound of chocolates or a dozen roses from your lover? Or both?
For guys. Do you prefer giving one pound of chocolates or a dozen roses to your lover? Or both?
a) 1 pound of chocolate. Roses just die and wilt... Whats so good about that???

4. Your 16-year-old friend is pregnant.
What do you ask/tell her when she tells you she's pregnant?
a) When it happens I shall tell you...

5. Sons? Daughters? Or orphans? Or none at all?
a) Not to sure about that one...

6. If you were to choose ONLY ONE person to spend the rest of your life with in the middle of nowhere, who will it be?
a) No one, so I shall choose my dog!!!

7. If you catch your lover kissing another partner IN PUBLIC, what would you do?
a) The same answer as number 4...

8. Would you prefer eating chocolate dipped crickets or Durians?
a) Durians, obviously!!! Sheesh... How dumb can you get!?!?!?

9. If you have your own store, what will its name be and why?
a) Truly Jasmyne's!!! Not... I have no idea...

10. You love …
a) God and my family and friends!!!

11. What's your status?
a) ???

12. Describe yourself in eight words.
a) I am a girl living in a world...

13. Is music a part of your life?
a) Yup!!! :]

14. Any advice for the world?
a) Take my advice world!!! :]

15. Tag?
a) Anyone who wants to do this tag...

No comments: