Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its finally over!!!

Wow... I cant believe its all over... Time really passes so fast... Well, at least my exams are over!!! I cant believe its already November!!! Anyway, there are some things that I can look forward to like catching up on my sleep, finally being able to get out of the house once in a while... Like today for instance, yesterday was so called the last day of school, so today the 2009 form 1's to be came to register. Umm... To tell you the truth, I think some of them are still very young looking but hey, aren't we all??? Haha! Anyway, as usual I had to go to school to help out at 8 in the morning. Stood in the rain for 2 hours straight without any shade greeting parents and showing them the way. Then after that I helped a teacher with her booth. It was the lickhung booth. When that was over, at 12 noon, me and Ashley went to the shops to eat. Then, recieved a call from Christy saying that Jean Ann had invited us over to her house. Me and Ashley walked to my house so that I could change. Saw Connie in her house on the way there. Christy came to my house and we walked to Jean Ann's house together. Bought some snacks first though. Then I followed Ashley home so she could change but I ran out of the house after that and went to Jean Ann's because of some certain reason. Heard Jean Ann play a song on the piano and then Ashley arrived. Played with Jean Ann's adorable puppy named Ashley and then played pickle round for a while. Then got a deck of cards and started playing Cho Tai Tee while eating snacks. Then played a stupid game called gossip or secret (LOL). Then got bored and went to the park for to play some basketball for like a very short while. Then fooled around on the swings, seesaw, and etc. etc., then we got a bit mad with some kids that were younger than us. Then we went home cause Christy and Ashley had tution. When I got home, Ashley realised that she had left her phone and wallet at my house and came to pick it up before she went for tution.
The End!!! :]

No comments: