Its music to my ears...


MusicPlaylist

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ouch...


Me and My Buddies! Sorry Ashley's Missing, She Wasn't Around. :]


The Post


Haha! Weird title, I know... Don't worry, it totally has nothing to do with the post. Lol. Anyway, the holidays have been just great. I've really been spending loads of time with my buddies! Haha... Sorta... Well I have been wanting to update but i really haven't got the time to do so... Anyway, so far I've been spending time with Jean Ann, Christy and Ashley! We've been having the greatest time... I really can't say I've been happy though... There really are a lot of things going about in my mind... It can be very annoying. Currently hooked onto my Ipod or really my sisters, but we share it or so I think. Lol! And a book. Trying to find a time which I can read it in peace. Its called Theater Shoes by Ned Streatfeild. Its a good book. Very interesting. Christy says the english is practically impossible to understand cause its British English and I mean really British like one of the ladies in the story says money as bees and honey and stairs as apples and pears. Haha! Its adorable I tell you! Anyway, the song that I'm currently hooked on is This Is Home by Switchfoot! Haha... I guess to me its a really meaningful song! Anyway, here are some pictures of me and me buddies! :] You may find them on Jean Ann or Christy's blog. I just wanted to show you who my buddies are. :] These are the pictures that I think are the best of me and my buddies. :]


Yours Truly And Her Favourite Cartoon Chraracter Pooh Bear!!! :]


Me and My buddy Jean Ann Trying To Touch The Sky!!! :]


Me and My Buddy Christy Just Doing What We Do Best!!! :]


Me and My Buddy Ashley Just Hanging Loose!!! :]




No comments: